Kyung Song Allegedly Defrauded Customer
Kyung Song (CRD #: 2760764), a broker registered with MML Investors Services, is the subject of an investor dispute. This disclosure appears on her BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 17, 2023. Investors may have engaged her services through Blue Ocean Wealth Solutions or MassMutual. Keep reading if you have questions about her alleged conduct.
On October 13, 2023, an investor alleged that Kyung Song defrauded her out of $77,000, beginning in or around September 2023. The investor is seeking $82,000.
FINRA Rule 2010
Kyung Song has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
She is a registered broker in California and New Jersey. She is registered as both a broker and an investment adviser in New York.
Kyung Song has registered with four firms in 25 years:
- MML Investors Services (CRD #: 10409)
- MSI Financial Services (CRD #: 14251)
- Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation (CRD #: 3978)
- New England Securities (CRD #: 615)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Chad Kennedy and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.