Kirby McDonald Embroiled in a Six-Figure Investor Dispute
Kirby McDonald (CRD #: 1622995), a broker registered with Cetera Advisors, is facing an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 17, 2021. The investor is seeking six figures.
On June 18, 2021, an investor alleged that Kirby McDonald recommended unsuitable, alternative investments. The investors are seeking $100,001; the dispute is pending.
On November 7, 2018, an investor alleged that Kirby McDonald’s recommendations caused an undue tax liability. The investor sought $125,000; the dispute settled for $72,000.
Kirby McDonald Background Information
Kirby McDonald had passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products /Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 40 states and is a registered investment adviser in Florida, Nebraska, and Texas.
Kirby McDonald has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
- QA3 Financial (CRD #: 104957)
- QA3 Financial Corp. (CRD #: 14754)
- Foresters Equity Services (CRD #: 18464)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Kirby McDonald and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.