Edward Jones Fires Kirby Chien for Allegedly Violating Multiple Firm Policies
Kirby Chien (CRD #: 6238411) was fired from his position at Edward Jones, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on December 7, 2021.
Employment Termination Details
On October 2, 2021, Edward Jones fired Kirby Chien following allegations including the following:
- Failing to discuss specific securities prior to placing trades in a client account
- Accepting instructions from an unauthorized party related to a client
- Unintentionally leaving the branch office unlocked two or three times
Kirby Chien has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Other than Edward Jones, he has worked with the following firms:
- Principal Securities (CRD#:1137)
- AXA Advisors (CRD#:6627)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Kirby Chien, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.