Kevin Springstead Allegedly Executed Excessive Trades
Kevin Springstead (CRD #: 4937429), a broker registered with Craft Capital Management, is involved in an investor dispute. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 23, 2022.
On December 18, 2021, an investor alleged that Kevin Springstead executed excessive trades and misrepresented investments. The investor further alleged that the broker made unauthorized use of a margin account. Margin accounts used borrowed money in an attempt to maximize returns, but they also increase the risk of losses. The investor also alleged that Kevin Springstead had not disclosed compensation.
The investor is seeking $83,086.81; the dispute is pending.
Kevin Springstead was the subject of four civil liens between 2012 and 2016. These liens total approximately $254,845.48.
Kevin Springstead has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in eight states.
Kevin Springstead has worked with the following firms:
- Craft Capital Management (CRD #: 171350)
- Arive Capital Markets (CRD #: 8060)
- SW Financial (CRD #: 145012
- Worden Capital Management (CRD #: 148366)
- Reid & Rudiger (CRD #: 47263)
- Spartan Capital Securities (CRD #: 146251)
- Windsor Street Capital (CRD #: 34171)
- Woodstock Financial Group (CRD #: 38095)
- Chelsea Financial Services (CRD #: 47770)
- Garden State Securities (CRD #: 10083)
- Prestige Financial Center (CRD #: 30407)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7569)
- Joseph Stevens & Company (CRD #: 35459)
- Mercer Capital Ltd. (CRD #: 104012)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Kevin Springstead and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.