Kevin Albrecht Fired from LPL Financial For Allegedly Impersonating Clients
Kevin Albrecht (CRD #: 1446140), a broker registered with American Portfolios Financial Services, was fired from his previous firm, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 18, 2022. Investors may have also engaged his services through Novem Group. If you have questions about his conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Termination from LPL Financial
On June 28, 2022, Kevin Albrecht was fired from LPL Financial for allegedly representing himself as his clients without their authorization on calls to an annuity company involving the initiation of contract distributions and revisions to distribution amounts.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Kevin Albrecht has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Kevin Albrecht is a registered broker and a registered investment adviser in seven states.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- LPL Financial (CRD#:6413)
- Waddell & Reed (CRD#:866)
- Cetera Investment Advisers (CRD#:105644)
- Cetera Investment Services (CRD#:15340)
- CUSO Financial Services (CRD#:42132)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD#:19616)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
- Quick & Reilly (CRD#:11217)
- Summit Financial Services GROUP, INC. (CRD#:7246)
- Fiserv Investor Services (CRD#:34637)
- Liberty Securities (CRD#:14416)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
- Pamco Securities and Insurance Services (CRD#:11028)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD#:6363)
- Thomas F. White & Company (CRD#:7661)
- Richard Blackman & Company (CRD#:11537)
- Equitable Securities of New York (CRD#:14583)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Kevin Albrecht and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.