Kenwyn Belkot Barred by FINRA Following Alleged Failure to Provide Information
Kenwyn Belkot (CRD #: 1055210), a broker formerly registered with LPL Financial, has been barred by FINRA, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 2, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker.
Bar by FINRA
On October 14, 2022, Kenwyn Belkot was barred by FINRA for allegedly failing to respond to information requests. His bar took effect on January 17, 2023.
FINRA Rule 9552
FINRA Rule 9552 penalizes members who fail to provide documents, information, or testimony requested by FINRA with a suspension. Members have the opportunity to request an end to their suspension within three months of its imposition, after which it becomes a permanent bar.
Kenwyn Belkot has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 22 – Direct Participation Programs Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
He previously worked for the following firms:
- LPL Financial (CRD#:6413)
- FSC Securities (CRD#:7461)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
- American Express Service Corporation (CRD#:10518)
- IDS Financial Services (CRD#:6320)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Kenwyn Belkot and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.