June Hung Allegedly Recommended Risky Investments
June Hung (CRD #: 4752296), a broker registered with Independent Financial Group, is involved in a six-figure investor dispute, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 2, 2021.
On July 14, 2021, an investor alleged that June Hung recommended that they invest their savings in various alternative securities. The investor further alleged that Hung misrepresented the investments as safe and guaranteed to pay regular income. Allegedly, Hung also stated these investments would result in substantial profits once the issuers went public. The investor is seeking $300,000; the dispute is pending.
June Hung Background Information
Hung has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
She is a registered broker in California and Michigan and is a registered investment adviser in California.
During her 17 years of experience, Hung has worked with the following firms:
- Independent Financial Group (CRD #: 7717)
- Voya Financial Advisors (CRD #: 2882)
- Legacy Advisory Services (CRD #: 111027)
- Legacy Financial Services (CRD #: 38697)
- NyLife Securities (CRD #: 5167)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with June Hung and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.