Joseph Valenti Barred by FINRA Following a Civil Lien and Criminal Charges
Joseph Valenti (CRD #: 6113405) has been barred by FINRA, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 10, 2022. He has several other disclosures on his record and investors should keep reading.
On March 4, 2021, FINRA barred Joseph Valenti following allegations that he failed to respond to FINRA requests for information. FINRA Rule 8210 requires brokers to provide information. After a suspension, he allegedly failed to request the termination of his suspension within three months.
On November 4, 2019, Joseph Valenti became the subject of a civil lien for $10,581.
In 2015, Joseph Valenti pled guilty to a disorderly conduct misdemeanor.
Joseph Valenti has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He has worked with the following firms:
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (CRD #: 104065)
- REID & Rudiger (CRD #: 47263)
- PHX Financial (CRD #: 144403)
- First Standard Financial (CRD #: 168340)
- Legend Securities (CRD #: 449952)
- Meyers Associates (CRD #: 34171)
- J. Sterling (CRD #: 16569)
- Arjent (CRD #: 131431)
- Hennion & Walsh (CRD #: 25766)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Joseph Valenti and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.