Joseph Gebron: Facing Allegations of Misrepresentation and a Criminal Charge
Joseph Gebron (CRD #: 2764264), a broker registered with SW Financial, is facing investor disputes as well as a pending criminal charge, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 20, 2021. If you have concerns about Gebron’s conduct as a broker, keep reading.
On June 11, 2021, an investor alleged that Joseph Gebron engaged in unauthorized trading and recommended unsuitable investments. The investor sought $145,840; the dispute settled for $25,000.
On January 11, 2013, an investor alleged that Joseph Gebron executed unauthorized trades, misrepresented certain securities, and made omissions. The investor is seeking $820,000; the dispute is pending.
Settled Investor Disputes
There are five more settled disputes on Joseph Gebron’s record. All five disputes allege that Gebron engaged in negligence. Two of these disputes also allege unsuitable investment recommendations, and another two allege misrepresentation. These disputes were collectively resolved for approximately $172,000.
Gebron is also facing a pending criminal charge. On October 1, 2019, Gebron was charged with first-degree criminal contempt. Allegedly he violated an order of protection.
Joseph Gebron Background Information
Gebron has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 14 states.
Joseph Gebron has registered with the following firms:
- Worden Capital Management (CRD #: 148366)
- Benjamin & Jerold Brokerage I (CRD #: 29110)
- Meyers Associates (CRD #: 34171)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7569)
- Brookstone Securities (CRD #: 13366)
- Carlton Capital (CRD #: 42533)
- Mercer Capital (CRD #: 104012)
- Prestige Financial Center (CRD #: 30407)
- Clayton, Dunning & Company (CRD #: 42533)
- Park Capital Securities (CRD #: 104206)
- Platinum Investment Corp (CRD #: 107211)
- Lloyd, Scott, & Valenti (CRD #: 23640)
- Seaboard Securities (CRD #: 755)
- Pacific Continental Securities Corporation (CRD #: 2398)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Joseph Gebron and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.