Jon Burnett Involved in REIT Dispute
Jon Burnett (CRD #: 2938285), a broker registered with LPL Financial, is facing an investor dispute over REITs, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 17, 2021.
On June 17, 2021, investors alleged that Jon Burnett recommended a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) that did not fit their risk tolerance. The investor further alleged that Burnett failed to disclose pertinent details about the nature of the investment. REITs can be especially risky, especially if they are non-traded. They can also suffer losses when something like the Covid-19 pandemic makes real estate less profitable.
Jon Burnett Background Information
Jon Burnett has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 13 states and is a registered investment adviser in Texas.
Jon Burnett has worked with the following firms:
- LPL Financial (CRD #: 6413)
- Primevest Financial Services (CRD #: 15340)
- CitiGroup Global Markets (CRD #: 7059)
- CitiGroup Investment Services (CRD #: 23988)
- Essex National Securities (CRD #: 25454)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jon Burnett and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.