Johnnie Brown Fired from PFS Investments
Johnnie Brown (CRD #: 6897074) has been fired from PFS Investments, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 24, 2022. For more details, keep reading.
On April 8, 2022, PFS Investments fired Johnnie Brown following allegations that he did not cooperate with an inquiry from both FINRA and the firm.
- FINRA Rule 8210 requires brokers to respond to requests for documents, information, or testimony.
- FINRA Rule 2010 requires brokers to uphold high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Johnnie Brown has three criminal charges on his record, including charges for receiving stolen property and failure to comply with a police officer.
Johnnie Brown has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials
- Series 6 Investment Company/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He has only registered with PFS Investments (CRD #: 10111).
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Johnnie Brown and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.