Investors Demand $7.2 Million from John Venetos Following Multiple Allegations
John Venetos (CRD #: 869107), a broker previously registered with Lincoln Financial Securities Corporation, is facing allegations that he lost millions of dollars of his client's money, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 21, 2022. Keep reading for more details regarding the allegations.
On October 22, 2021, an investor filed a dispute against John Venetos alleging fraud, deceit, misrepresentation, and omission of material facts, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, suitability, sale of securities without a license, and the sale of unqualified/unregistered securities. The investor is seeking $3,000,000; the dispute is pending.
On September 1, 2021, an investor alleged John Venetos sold them unsuitable investments. The allegations further accuse John Venetos of taking a personal loan from clients and selling investments without a license. The investor is seeking $1,100,000.
According to the allegations filed on March 19, 2021, John Venetos allegedly sold an unsuitable variable annuity and an unsuitable life insurance policy to his client. The investor is seeking $1,245,954.63.
On April 4, 2020, John Venetos was named in an investor dispute alleging negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, unsuitable investment recommendations, the sale of unregistered/unqualified securities, the sale of securities without a license, and failure to supervise. The investor is seeking $2,000,000; the dispute is pending.
John Venetos has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
He has also worked with the following firms:
- Cambridge Investment Research (CRD#:39543)
- Eplanning Securities (CRD#:46000)
- Centaurus Financial (CRD#:30833)
- United Planners' Financial Services Of America A Limited Partner (CRD#:20804)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society Of The United States (CRD#:4039)
- EQ Financial Consultants. (CRD#:6627)
- Drexel Burnham Lambert Incorporated (CRD#:7323)
- Shearson Lehman/American Express (CRD#:7506)
- Bateman Eichler, Hill Richards, Incorporated (CRD#:76)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD#:7691)
- Paine, Webber, Jackson & Curtis Incorporated (CRD#:640)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you suffered losses after working with John Venetos, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.