John Power: Did His Unauthorized Trading Lead to Losses?
John Power (CRD #: 6141028), a broker registered with Merrill Lynch, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 5, 2021. Details are provided below.
On July 2, 2021, an investor alleged that John Power executed unauthorized trades. This activity allegedly took place in July 2019.
John Power Background Information
Power has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
He is a registered broker in all 50 states as well as D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. He is also a registered investment adviser in Texas and Washington.
Power has only registered with Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 7691) for his eight years in the securities industry.
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with John Power and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.