John Agostino Suspended By FINRA For Allegedly Failing To Comply With An Arbitration Award
John Agostino (CRD #: 3259095), a broker formerly registered with LPL Financial, has been suspended by FINRA for allegedly failing to comply with an arbitration award. This is according to his BrokerCheck Record accessed on April 5, 2022.
According to the Award, John Agostino owed an investor $400,876.71 following the termination of promissory notes.
The arbitration award found John Agostino liable for $389,348.74 in compensatory damages as well as $66,862.21 in interest for the promissory notes.
He was also found liable for attorneys’ fees and other expenses. He was suspended indefinitely from February 4, 2022, and his suspension will continue until he makes the required payment.
You can read a copy of the award here.
John Agostino has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Besides LPL Financial, he has also worked with the following firms:
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney (CRD#:149777)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- TD Ameritrade (CRD#:7870)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you suffered losses after working with John Agostino, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.