Jimmy Martin is Involved in Allegations of Unsuitable Investment Recommendations
Jimmy Martin (CRD #: 5625493), an investment adviser registered with Martin Wealth Solutions, is involved in an investor dispute. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 16, 2021. Martin also has a previous broker registration, most recently with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments.
On June 22, 2021, investors alleged that Martin failed to adequately inform them of the risks involved in a high-commission investment. They further alleged he told them the investment was protected, but they claim to have lost their entire investment. The investors are seeking $30,000; the dispute is pending.
Jimmy Martin Background Information
Martin has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Martin has registered with the following firms:
- Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments (CRD #: 35747)
- Voya Financial Advisors (CRD #: 2882)
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jimmy Martin and you have concerns about risky investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email email@example.com.