Jesse Bravo Subject of a FINRA Investigation
Jesse Bravo (CRD #: 2838164), a broker registered with DMK Advisor Group, is the subject of a FINRA investigation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 20, 2021. This is his third regulatory action, among additional financial misconduct disclosures.
On June 14, 2021, FINRA made a preliminary determination to recommend a disciplinary action be brought against Jesse Bravo. FINRA alleges that Bravo executed excessive trades and engaged in unauthorized options trading.
More Regulatory Disclosures
On December 4, 2013, the New York Investor Protection Bureau alleged that Bravo paid a percentage of his commissions to an unregistered representative and failed to disclose this arrangement to his firm. New York imposed a monetary sanction of $3,000.
There is a similar regulatory on his record. On March 12, 2012, Bravo entered into an Offer of Settlement with FINRA and agreed to pay a fine of $20,000. Jesse Bravo consented to the findings that he shared commissions with an unregistered person who allegedly provided Bravo with stock recommendations based on their own research. FINRA alleges Bravo paid the unregistered person approximately 40% of his commissions, totaling $255,298. Bravo allegedly did not tell his firm that he shared his commissions and made misleading statements on a questionnaire.
You can read a copy of the order here.
Jesse Bravo also has financial disclosures on his record. On July 1, 2019, Jesse Bravo became the subject of a tax lien for $14,377.46. Bravo filed for bankruptcy on September 29, 2016.
Jesse Bravo Background Information
Bravo has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in seven states.
Jesse Bravo has worked for the following firms:
- DMK Advisor Group (CRD #: 41067)
- CBC Securities (CRD #: 46153)
- Joseph Stone Capital (CRD #: 159744)
- Saloman Whitney (CRD #: 145012)
- EKN Financial Services (CRD #: 113525)
- Brookstone Securities (CRD #: 13366)
- First Midwest Securities (CRD #: 21786)
- Pointe Capital (CRD #: 112097)
- Aura Financial Services (CRD #: 42822)
- Prestige Financial Center (CRD #: 30407)
- Sky Capital (CRD #: 114657)
- The Thornwater Company (CRD #: 36195)
- Klein, Maus & Shire (CRD #: 20527)
- Barington Capital Group (CRD #: 29383)
- Whale Securities Co. (CRD #: 13516)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jesse Bravo and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.