Jerome Messana Involved in a GPB Auto Investment Dispute
Jerome Messana (CRD #: 712315), a broker registered with Aegis Capital Corp, is involved in an investor dispute involving GPB Auto. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 24, 2022.
On November 29, 2021, an investor alleged that Jerome Messana failed to conduct his proper due diligence. They further alleged that he misrepresented and omitted material facts related to a GPB Auto investment. The investor alleged that Jerome Messana should have known from their profile that this security was unsuitable for their risk profile. FINRA Rule 2111 requires investors to consider their investor’s age, financial goals, and risk tolerance—all information included in the investor’s profile.
The investor is seeking $100,001; the dispute is pending.
Jerome Messana has a significant number of disclosures on his record. This latest dispute is his 13th disclosure.
Jerome Messana has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 15 Foreign Currency Options Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 13 states.
Jerome Messana has worked with the following firms:
- Dawson James Securities (CRD #: 130645)
- Capital Growth Financial (CRD #: 41040)
- Trident Partners (CRD #: 41258)
- Strasbourger Pearson Tulcin Wolff (CRD #: 5133)
- New York Private Placement Network (CRD #: 47654)
- Commonwealth Associates (CRD #: 20833)
- Spencer Trask Securities Incorporated (CRD #: 28373)
- Gruntal & Co. (CRD #: 372)
- Oppenheimer & Co. (CRD #: 630)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- F. Hutton & Company (CRD #: 235)
- Prudential-Bache Securities (CRD #: 7471)
- Thomson McKinnon Securities (CRD #: 829)
- Whitney Goadby (CRD #: 378)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Jerome Messana and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.