Jennifer Valley Fired from Morgan Stanley For Alleged Document Alteration
Jennifer M. Valley (CRD #: 5197653), a broker formerly registered with Morgan Stanley, was fired from the firm, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 15, 2023. Read on if you want to know more about her alleged conduct as a broker.
Termination from Morgan Stanley
On December 15, 2022, Jennifer Valley was fired from Morgan Stanley allegedly following concerns that she completed or altered documents already signed by clients, which she had allegedly received discipline from the firm for doing in the past.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Jennifer Valley has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
She has also worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Raymond James & Associates (CRD#:705)
- BCG Securities (CRD#:70)
- First Investors Corporation (CRD#:305)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jennifer Valley and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.