Associated Investment Services Fires Jennifer Gaura Following Forgery Allegations
Jennifer Gaura (CRD #: 3256876) has been fired from her position at Associated Investment Services, according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 21, 2022.
Employment Termination Details
On January 6, 2022, Associated Investment Services fired Jennifer Gaura following allegations that she taped a client’s signature to a document in order to falsify proof of delivery. Jennifer Gaura allegedly admitted she added the signature and knew it violated the firm’s policies.
Forgery is inconsistent with just and equitable principles of trade and violates FINRA Rule 2010, which requires that all industry members conduct business with high standards of commercial honor.
Jennifer Gaura has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
She has also worked with the following firms:
- Invest Financial Corporation (CRD#:12984)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD#:19616)
- A. G. Edwards & Sons (CRD#:4)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you lost money while working with Jennifer Gaura, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.