Jeff Meyers Facing a Dispute Regarding a REIT
Jeff Meyers (CRD #: 2192759), a broker registered with Cetera Advisor Networks, is involved in a new dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 11, 2021. This is his second dispute in less than a year.
On June 9, 2021, an investor alleged that Jeff Meyers recommended an unsuitable investment. According to the Broker Comment section of the disclosure, this dispute involved an illiquid Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Brokers should always make sure their investors understand the risks associated with this type of investment.
Eight months earlier, on October 12, 2020, an investor alleged that Jeff Meyers recommended unsuitable investments.
Jeff Meyers Background Information
Meyers has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 17 states and is a registered investment adviser in Kansas.
Meyers has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Advisor Networks (CRD #: 13572)
- Cetera Investment Advisers (CRD #: 105644)
- Summit Financial Group (CRD #: 109485)
- P Turner & Company Capital Management (CRD #: 124446)
- QA3 Financial LLC (CRD #: 104957)
- QA3 Financial Corp (CRD #: 14754)
- National Planning Corporation (CRD #: 29604)
- OneAmerica Securities (CRD #: 4173)
- Park Avenue Securities (CRD #: 46173)
- Guardian Investor Services Corporation (CRD #: 6635)
- Franklin Financial Services (CRD #: 5435)
- Century Investors of America (CRD #: 5322)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jeff Meyers and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.