Jeff Diamond Involved in Allegations of Unsuitable Mutual Fund Recommendations
Jeff Diamond (CRD #: 1399171), an investment adviser registered with Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors, is involved in a dispute regarding unsuitable recommendations, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 28, 2021. Diamond was formerly registered as a broker with J.P. Morgan Securities.
On June 2, 2021, an investor alleged that Jeff Diamond made unsuitable mutual fund recommendations. The investor is seeking $185,549,38; the dispute is pending.
On March 5, 2018, an investor alleged that Diamond made misstatements and sold the investor unsuitable investments. The investor sought $120,000; the dispute settled for $25,000.
Jeff Diamond Background Information
Diamond has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered investment adviser in Florida, Georgia, Michigan, and Texas.
During his 35 years in the securities industry, Diamond has worked with the following firms:
- Tru Independence Asset Management (CRD #: 168256)
- P. Morgan Securities (CRD #: 79)
- Dean Witter Reynolds (CRD #: 7556)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD #: 7506)
- Painewebber (CRD #: 8174)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jeff Diamond and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.