Jeff Blaser Involved in $3,000,000 Investor Dispute
Jeff Blaser (CRD #: 2162901), a broker registered with Commonwealth Financial Network, was involved in a seven-figure investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 10, 2021.
On June 7, 2021, an investor alleged that Jeff Blaser made poor investment recommendations. The investor also alleged misappropriation. The investor sought $3,000,000 but the dispute was denied. “Denials” do not indicate that FINRA has reviewed the dispute and investors can still recover their investments following a denial.
On August 9, 2012, an investor alleged that Jeff Blaser engaged in fraud and misrepresentation. The investor sought $613,000; the dispute settled for $70,000.
Jeff Blaser Background Information
Blaser has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 31 Futures Managed Funds Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 51 Municipal Fund Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 19 states and is a registered investment adviser in North Carolina.
Blaser has worked for the following firms:
- Commonwealth Financial Network (CRD #: 8032)
- Raymond James Financial Services Advisors (CRD #: 149018)
- Blaser Investment Management Group (CRD #: 154185)
- Raymond James Financial Services (CRD #: 6694)
- Edward D. Jones & Co. L.P. (CRD #: 250)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jeff Blaser and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.