OneAmerica Securities Fires Jason Poschinger
Jason Poschinger (CRD #:6450544), a broker registered with Pruco Securities, was recently fired by OneAmerica Securities according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on December 27, 2021. He is also an investment advisor registered with Prudential Financial Planning Services.
On November 2, 2021, OneAmerica Securities fired Jason Poschinger after he allegedly emailed customer lists with private customer information from his business email to his personal email. Under SEC Regulation S-P, firms are required to have policies and procedures to maintain investor information.
The allegations further state that Jason Poschinger signed an affidavit attesting that all lists have been deleted from his personal email and no customer information has been taken or shared with any third party outside of OneAmerica Securities.
Jason Poschinger has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Jason Poschinger is a registered broker in 12 states and a registered investment advisor in Texas and Indiana.
He has also worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Advisors (CRD#:10299)
- Charles Schwab & Co. (CRD#:5393)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have been victimized after working with Jason Poschinger, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.