Jason Pirnie Allegedly Failed to Follow Investor’s Instructions
Jason Pirnie (CRD #: 2878458), a broker registered with UBS Financial Services, is the subject of a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on May 5, 2023. If you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker, keep reading.
On February 21, 2023, an investor alleged that Jason Pirnie failed to invest his cash in an agreed-upon, interest-bearing account. The client further alleged that Jason Pirnie failed to pay down a fixed-rate line of credit that had expired and that he was overcharging the client. This dispute is currently pending.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade.
Jason Pirnie has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He has also worked for the following firms:
- UBS Financial Services (CRD#:8174)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Morgan Stanley & Company (CRD#:8209)
- Morgan Stanley DW (CRD#:7556)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD#:7691)
- Prudential Securities (CRD#:7471)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jason Pirnie and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.