Jason Abbamonte Resigns from Charles Schwab & Co
Jason Abbamonte (CRD #: 5535997), recently resigned from his position at Charles Schwab & Co, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 17, 2022. Details surrounding his resignation are provided below.
On October 22, 2021, Jason Abbamonte voluntarily resigned from his position at Charles Schwab & Co after he allegedly documented a client conversation the firm could not support. Under FINRA Rule 3110, broker-firms are required to review their representatives’ conversations with investors.
Jason Abbamonte has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
Besides Charles Schwab & Co, Jason Abbamonte has not worked with any other firm.
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have lost money while working with Jason Abbamonte, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. We only take cases we feel confident we can win.