Jackie Pasciak is the Subject of an Investor Dispute
Jackie Pasciak (CRD #: 2915143), a broker registered with Cambridge Investment Research, is the subject of an investor dispute. This dispute appears on her BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 20, 2023. Keep reading if you have questions about her alleged conduct.
On October 10, 2023, an investor alleged that Jackie Pasciak failed to follow investment instructions. The dispute was denied by the firm, but investors should know that firms can deny disputes without any external review. Following a denial, investors may still be able to recover their funds via FINRA arbitration.
FINRA Rule 2010
FINRA Rule 2010 holds brokers to high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade. Failing to follow instructions violates this rule.
Jackie Pasciak has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
She is a registered broker in 11 states and is a registered investment adviser in Oregon and Texas.
During her 26 years of experience, she has registered with seven firms:
- Cambridge Investment Research (CRD #: 29543)
- Cambridge Investment Research Advisors (CRD #: 134139)
- IMC (CRD #: 106089)
- Cambridge Investment Advisors (CRD #: 134139)
- KMS Financial Services (CRD #: 3866)
- Commonwealth Financial Network (CRD #: 8032)
- American Express Financial Advisors (CRD #: 6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD #: 6321)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Jackie Pasciak and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm that exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.