Henry Amado Embroiled in Dispute Filed by the State of California
Henry Amado (CRD #: 2194573), a broker registered with Ebisu Securities, is involved in a dispute with two California state agencies, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 21, 2022. If you want to know more about Henry Amado’s conduct as a broker, keep reading.
Allegations of Misrepresentation
On January 18, 2022, the California Business, Consumer Services, and Housing Agency and the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation filed a dispute against Henry Amado alleging misrepresentation of investments.
The dispute alleges that Henry Amado and SBL Ventures sold securities to at least one California investor in the form of a stock purchase agreement. These sales allegedly began in at least 2015 and continued through 2016, totaling $846,000.
The complaint further alleges that, in the process of arranging and executing these sales, Henry Amado and SBL Ventures misrepresented the projected returns to be as much as 20%. They also allegedly failed to disclose certain risks and contingencies necessary for the investor(s) to receive the projected returns on these investments.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 prohibits the use of deception and manipulation to influence the purchase or sale of securities. This includes the misrepresentation of investments’ costs, risks, or returns.
Henry Amado is the subject of two civil liens, which collectively total $523,805.28.
Henry Amado has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 79TO – Investment Banking Registered Representative Examination
- Series 7TO – General Securities Representative Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Henry Amado is a registered broker in California and Hawaii.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- EPlanning Securities (CRD#:46000)
- Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation (CRD#:10674)
- London Pacific Securities (CRD#:25089)
- Protected Investors of America (CRD#:6082)
- Equico Securities (CRD#:6627)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (CRD#:4039)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Henry Amado and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.