Hector Hernandez Resigned from Money Concepts Following Allegations
Hector Hernandez (CRD #: 4654126), a broker registered with Peak Brokerage Services, has voluntarily resigned from Money Concepts, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 7, 2022. Read more about the details below.
On December 9, 2021, Hector Hernandez resigned from Money Concepts Capital Corp following an internal investigation into the possibility that he failed to disclose an outside business activity.
FINRA Rule 3270 prohibits outside business activities of registered brokers unless they have approval from their firm. Firms must approve outside businesses to supervise their broker’s recommendations.
Firms must consider whether the outside activity will:
- Interfere with or compromise the broker’s responsibilities to the brokerage firm.
- Be viewed by customers as part of the member firm’s business. Brokerage firms do not want customers to believe brokers are offering securities the brokerage firms have approved when that may not be the case.
Hector Hernandez has the following outside businesses listed on his detailed BrokerCheck record. The majority of these are located in San Antonio, Texas.
- Sales of life settlements for Elicoins.com
- Managing Member for Insurance Agency at HP Advisors
- Managing Member at Cantrell Dr. Properties
- Accounting consulting services and financial planning at Hernandez Financial Strategies
- Property and casualty insurance agent at Hernandez Financial Strategies
- Buys and sells real estate for Pacheco and Hernandez Investments Holdings
- Business Broker at Hector J. Hernandez
- Marketing services for attorneys
- Fixed Insurance: Life, IDI, LTC, Group Insurance at Hernandez Financial Strategies
- Tax prep, accounting, audit, and consulting at PFC PLLC CPA Firm
Hector Hernandez has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in nine states.
Hector Hernandez has worked for the following firms:
- Money Concepts Capital Corp (CRD #: 12963)
- Next Financial Group (CRD #: 46214)
- Northwestern Mutual Investment Services (CRD #: 2881)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Hector Hernandez and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.