Hayk Papoyan Fired Following Allegation of Outside Business Activity
Hayk Papoyan (CRD #: 4459980), a former broker, has been fired by MML Investors, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 9, 2021. Keep reading for more details.
On July 22, 2021, MML Investors fired Hayk Papoyan following allegations that he had an undisclosed outside business activity. Brokers are required to disclose any businesses they have outside of their firms. Selling interests through outside business activities is known as “selling away.” The only outside business Hayk Papoyan has listed on his detailed BrokerCheck record is his job as an insurance agent.
Hayk Papoyan Background Information
Hayk Papoyan has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Hayk Papoyan has worked with the following firms:
- MML Investors Services (CRD #: 10409)
- Park Avenue Securities (CRD #: 46173)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Hayk Papoyan and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.