Harold Ramsey Facing Suitability Dispute
Harold Ramsey (CRD #: 5065990), a broker registered with Paulson Investment Company, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 20, 2021. This is the seventh disclosure on his record.
On June 7, 2021, an investor alleged that Harold Ramsey recommended unsuitable investments. The investor is seeking $50,000; the dispute is pending.
The other disclosures on Harold Ramsey’s record are financial. He is the subject of two civil liens totaling $5,843.00.
Harold Ramsey Background Information
Harold Ramsey has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in eight states.
Harold Ramsey has worked with the following firms:
- Paulson Investment Company (CRD #: 5670)
- Spartan Capital Private Wealth Management (CRD #: 154632)
- Benchmark Advisory Services (CRD #: 305662)
- Benchmark Investments (CRD #: 103792)
- Newbridge Financial Services Group (CRD #: 130814)
- Newbridge Securities Corporation (CRD #: 104065)
- National Asset Management (CRD #: 115927)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7569)
- Aegis Capital Corp (CRD #: 15007)
- John Carris Investments (CRD #: 145767)
- Joseph Gunnar (CRD #: 24795)
- Garden State Securities (CRD #: 10083)
- World Equity Group (CRD #: 29087)
- Laidlaw & Company (UK) (CRD #: 119037)
- Brookstreet Securities Corporation (CRD #: 14667)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Harold Ramsey and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.