Investor Claims Hagop Nalbandian Recommended Unsuitable Investments
Hagop Nalbandian (CRD #: 2921246), a broker registered with Western International Securities, Inc., is facing allegations of unsuitable investment recommendations. This information is drawn from Hagop Nalbandian’s BrokerCheck record, accessed on March 20, 2022. You can find more information below about Hagop Nalbandian’s conduct as a broker.
Unsuitable Investment Allegations
On December 29, 2021, an investor filed a complaint alleging that Hagop Nalbandian made unsuitable investment recommendations. The dispute is pending.
What is an Unsuitable Investment?
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to evaluate whether an investment fits their investor’s financial goals. Brokers must examine the investor’s profile, which contains the following investor characteristics:
- Financial goals
- Risk tolerance
- Time horizon (i.e., how long the investor plans to hold the investment)
- Investing experience
- Tax status
Hagop Nalbandian has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Hagop Nalbandian is currently registered as a broker in 5 states.
He has worked for the following firms:
- Financial West Group (CRD #:16668)
- Linsco/Private Ledger Corp. (CRD #:6413)
- Essex National Securities, Inc. (CRD #:25454)
- Citicorp Investment Services (CRD #:23988)
- Cal Fed Investments (CRD #:19631)
- Biltmore Securities, Inc (CRD #:25023)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Hagop Nalbandian and have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.