Raymond James & Associates Fires Gustavo Masri Following Misconduct Allegations
Gustavo Masri (CRD #: 2077227), a registered broker with J. Alden Associates, was recently fired by Raymond James & Associates, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 8, 2021. He is also an investment advisor registered with Alden Capital.
On September 14, 2021, Raymond James & Associates fired Gustavo Masri following allegations that he retained client information that exceeded his scope as a broker and was not truthful when asked if he had retained such information. Brokers should always follow their firm’s policies.
Gustavo Masri Background Information
Gustavo Masri has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Gustavo Masri is a registered broker in 15 states and is an investment adviser in Pennsylvania.
Besides J. Alden Associates and Alden Capital, Gustavo Masri has worked with the following firms:
- Raymond James & Associates (CRD#:705)
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (CRD#:19616)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (CRD#:7471)
- Painewebber Incorporated (CRD#:8174)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (CRD#:7691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Gustavo Masri and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.