Gregory Halstead Subject of a Dispute Involving Variable Life Insurance
Gregory Halstead (CRD #: 1626685), a broker registered with Cetera Advisors, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 26, 2021. Investors may know Gregory Halstead through Rochester Wealth Partners or Bright Futures Wealth Management.
On June 30, 2021, an investor alleged that Gregory Halstead misrepresented the features of a variable insurance policy’s rider.
There is a similar dispute on Gregory Halstead’s record. On February 26, 2015, an investor alleged that Gregory Halstead misrepresented the features of a variable life insurance policy. The dispute was denied, but firms can deny disputes without a FINRA review. Investors can still recover their losses following a denial.
Gregory Halstead Background Information
Gregory Halstead has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination
- Series 26 Investment Company Products /Variable Contracts Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in four states and is a registered investment adviser in New York.
Gregory Halstead has worked with the following firms:
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
- Pruco Securities (CRD #: 5685)
- Infinex Investments (CRD #: 35371)
- American Portfolios Financial Services (CRD #: 18487)
- Mutual Service Corporation (CRD #: 4806)
- Multi-Financial Securities (CRD #: 4806)
- Lifemark Securities (CRD #: 16204)
- ING Financial Advisers (CRD #: 34815)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (CRD #: 4039)
- AXA Advisors (CRD #: 6627)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Gregory Halstead and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.