Georgia Christodoulou Allegedly Failed to Disclose Facts About a SPIA
Georgia Christodoulou (CRD #: 1022116), a registered broker and investment adviser with MML Investors Services, LLC, is involved in an investor dispute regarding the omission of important information. This is according to her BrokerCheck record, accessed on October 20, 2021. Investors who have worked with Georgia Christodoulou should keep reading.
On August 13, 2021, an investor alleged that Georgia Christodoulou did not fully disclose all of the facts regarding a Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA). The investor also alleges that Georgia Christodoulou selected this product for her and then moved her funds from her retirement account into the SPIA. The investor wanted to regain access to the funds in this SPIA and move them to a different account, but the dispute was denied.
“Denials” simply mean that the firm denies their representative engaged in misconduct – they do not indicate that a third party has reviewed the dispute. Investors can still recover their losses following a denial through FINRA arbitration.
Georgia Christodoulou Background Information
Georgia Christodoulou has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 5 – Interest Rate Options Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
Georgia Christodoulou is a registered broker in 13 states and is a registered investment adviser in New Jersey and Texas.
Besides MML Investors Services, Georgia Christodoulou has worked with the following firms:
- MSI Financial Services, INC. (CRD#:14251)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (CRD#:4095)
- Citistreet Financial Services LLC (CRD#:107311)
- Citistreet Equities LLC (CRD#:7447)
- Steven R. Jacobson, B/D (CRD#:25937)
- Gruntal & CO. Incorporated (CRD#:372)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you suffered losses after working with Georgia Christodoulou, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.