George Terlizzi Embroiled in Three Pending Investor Disputes
George Terlizzi (CRD #:5834250), a broker registered with Kalos Capital, is involved in three pending investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 20, 2022. He is also a registered investment advisor with Kalos Management.
- On February 28, 2022, an investor alleged that George Terlizzi engaged in common law fraud and gross negligence. The investor is seeking $100,000; the dispute is pending.
- On December 3, 2021, George Terlizzi was named in an investor dispute alleging failure to conduct reasonable due diligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation and omissions, and failure to supervise. The damage amount requested is $110,000.
- On February 4, 2021, George Terlizzi was named in an investor dispute alleging alternative investment docs, operations obtaining statements, transaction listings, and account opening documents. The damage amount requested is $450,000.
On November 12, 2020, George Terlizzi was named in an investor dispute alleging the following:
- Unsuitable recommendations of high risk, illiquid alternative investments, including non-publicly traded REITs and limited partnerships
- Failure to conduct office inspections
- Failure to register GPB in North Carolina
- Misrepresentations and omissions of material fact
- Breach of fiduciary duty.
The dispute was settled for $75,737.
George Terlizzi has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 15 states. He is also a registered investment advisor in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Besides Kalos Capital, and Kalos Management, George Terlizzi has not worked with any other firm.
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with George Terlizzi and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.