Gary DiDonna Involved in a Dispute Over Alternative Investments
Gary DiDonna (CRD #: 1651306), a broker registered with Spire Securities, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 18, 2021. Keep reading for more information.
On June 29, 2021, an investor alleged that Gary DiDonna gave poor advice regarding withdrawals from an annuity. They further alleged that DiDonna recommended alternative investments that did not meet their financial needs. The investor is seeking $300,000; the dispute is pending.
Gary DiDonna Background Information
DiDonna has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Gary DiDonna is a registered broker in 21 states and is a registered investment adviser in Florida and Texas.
Gary DiDonna has worked with the following firms:
- Spire Securities (CRD #: 144131)
- Spire Wealth Management (CRD #: 113908)
- Investors Capital Advisory (CRD #: 30613)
- Sagepoint Financial (CRD #: 133763)
- Asset & Financial Planning (CRD #: 110709)
- Prime Capital Services (CRD #: 18334)
- Commonwealth Financial Network (CRD #: 8032)
- D. Vest Investment Securities (CRD #: 13686)
- Advantage Capital Corporation (CRD #: 146)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Gary DiDonna and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.