Frederick Atiyeh Facing His Fourth Investor Dispute
Frederick Atiyeh (CRD #:872352), a registered broker and investment advisor with Crown Capital Securities, is involved in his fourth investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 6, 2021. Keep reading if you have concerns about Frederick Atiyeh's conduct as a broker.
On August 9, 2021, an investor filed a complaint against Frederick Atiyeh alleging a lack of proper due diligence, lack of suitability, and over-concentration of investments in alternative and variable annuity products. The dispute is still pending.
FINRA Rule 2111 requires that brokers only recommend suitable investments to their clients. Not all opportunities are suitable for every investor, so this requirement ensures money goes into investments that fit a broker’s risk profile, including their age, risk tolerance, and investing experience liable if they provide unsuitable investment recommendations that lead to losses.
Other Investor Disputes
Frederick Atiyeh has other investor disputes on his record including:
- On February 11, 2021, an investor alleged that Frederick Atiyeh misrepresented the risk factors of several alternative investments. The damage amount requested is $50,000; the case is still pending.
- On February 22, 2019, another dispute was filed against Frederick Atiyeh. According to the investor, he allegedly breached his Fiduciary duties by constructing a portfolio that was over-concentrated in high-risk, illiquid alternative investments and is also over-concentrated in real estate assets. The case was settled for $70,000.
Frederick Atiyeh has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 - Registered Representative Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in Florida and Michigan and is a registered investment adviser in Michigan.
Besides Crown Capital Securities, Frederick Atiyeh has worked with the following firms:
- Mutual Service Corporation (CRD#:4806)
- Titan/Value Equities Group (CRD#:6359)
- IDS Marketing Corporation (CRD#:6363)
- IDS Life Insurance Company (CRD#:6321)
- IDS Financial Services (CRD#:6320)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Frederick Atiyeh and have concerns about your investments, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.