Frank Hill Allegedly Recommended Unsuitable Sale of Whole Life Insurance Policies
Frank Hill (CRD #: 2208115), a broker registered with Kestra Investment Services, is the subject of a pending dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 1, 2022. Investors may also have worked with Frank Hill through Kestra Advisory Services. Read on if you have questions about Frank Hill’s conduct as a broker.
On May 31, 2022, an investor alleged that Frank Hill made an unsuitable sale of two whole life insurance policies. The client seeks $325,000 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 2111
FINRA Rule 2111 requires brokers to take into account investors’ financial goals when recommending the purchase or sale of investments. Brokers must consult the information contained in an investor’s profile, such as their age, tax status, and overall financial situation.
Investors who believe their losses are the result of unsuitable recommendations may be able to recover their funds by seeking out FINRA arbitration.
Frank Hill has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 6 – Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative Examination
Frank Hill is a registered broker in 11 states and a registered investment adviser in Kentucky.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- MWM Advisory (CRD#:166411)
- LPL Financial (CRD#:6413)
- Pruco Securities (CRD#:5685)
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America (CRD#:680)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Frank Hill and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.