Eric Weschke Involved in Four Pending Disputes
Eric Weschke (CRD #: 2486324), a broker registered with Kalos Capital, is involved in four pending investor disputes according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 12, 2022. He is also an investment advisor registered with Kalos Management.
- On December 26, 2021, Eric Weschke was named in an investor dispute alleging negligence, breach of fiduciary, breach of contract, fraud, breach of securities regulatory requirements, and failure to supervise. The investor is seeking $535,000; the dispute is pending.
- On October 20, 2021, Eric Weschke was involved in an investor dispute alleging a breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and negligent supervision. The investor is seeking $200,000.
- On March 1, 2021, he was involved in an investor dispute alleging unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and gross negligence. The investor is seeking $138,000, plus interest, in addition to other costs.
- On February 18, 2021, Eric Weschke was involved in an investor dispute alleging misrepresentations and failure to disclose, unsuitable investments, and unjust enrichment. The investor is seeking $150,000, plus interest, in addition to other costs.
- On December 5, 2020, Eric Weschke was named in an investor dispute alleging breach of fiduciary duty, suitability, overconcentration in alternative investments, and failure to supervise. The case was settled for $152,923.
- On September 16, 2019, he was involved in an investor dispute alleging breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract regarding investments worth approximately $127,000 in GPB related products. The case was settled for $70,000.
Eric Weschke has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 55 – Limited Representative-Equity Trader Exam
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal Examination
Eric Weschke is a registered broker in six states. He is also a registered investment advisor in New Jersey.
Eric Weschke has also worked with the following firms:
- Financial Planning Associates (CRD#:112357)
- Harrison Douglas (CRD#:16515)
- Alternative Wealth Strategies (CRD#:130933)
- Equity Services (CRD#:265)
- Self Trading Securities (CRD#:38439)
- Tasin & Company (CRD#:30709)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Eric Weschke and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.