Edward Vaccaro Allegedly Misrepresented ETF
Edward Vaccaro (CRD #: 1811878), a broker formerly registered with Morgan Stanley, was recently the subject of an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 10, 2023. If you want to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker, read on.
On October 13, 2022, an investor alleged that Edward Vaccaro made misrepresentations with regard to an exchange-traded fund purchased in 2022. The firm denied this dispute.
However, investors should know that firms can deny disputes without an external review. Investors may be able to recoup their losses by pursuing FINRA arbitration following a denial.
FINRA Rule 2020
FINRA Rule 2020 bans the use of deception, manipulation, and other unethical tactics to influence the purchase or sale of securities. Misrepresenting an investment’s features, risks, fees, or other relevant information violates this rule.
What are exchange-traded funds?
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs), similar to mutual funds, offer investment in a bundle of assets, such as stocks, bonds, or currencies. An ETF’s value depends on the performance of these assets—which means investors may lose most or all of their initial investment if these assets perform poorly.
Edward Vaccaro has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
- Series 8 – General Securities Sales Supervisor Examination (Options Module & General Module)
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:149777)
- Citigroup Global Markets (CRD#:7059)
- Lehman Brothers (CRD#:7506)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Edward Vaccaro and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.