Ed Maklouf Embroiled in Two Pending Investor Disputes
Ed Maklouf (CRD #:6092943), a broker registered with Spartan Capital Securities, is involved in two pending investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 5, 2022.
- On December 10, 2021, Ed Maklouf was named in an investor dispute alleging churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, failure to supervise, and unauthorized trading. The investor is seeking $350,343.10.
- On December 23, 2020, he was involved in an investor dispute alleging churning, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and misrepresentation. The investor is seeking $414,744.
Ed Maklouf has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 50 states and Washington DC.
Besides Spartan Capital Securities, Ed Maklouf has also worked with Worden Capital Management (CRD#:148366) and Legend Securities (CRD#:44952)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Ed Maklouf and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Please reach out if you have any questions about what steps to take next to recover your investment losses.