Dustin Chase Facing Forgery Allegations
Dustin Chase (CRD #:45046), a broker and investment advisor registered with J.P. Morgan Securities, is involved in an investor dispute according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on January 10, 2022.
On October 28, 2021, a dispute was filed against Dustin Chase, alleging that he conspired with a third party to change a beneficiary, allowing the third party access to funds. The investor is seeking $500,000一the dispute is still pending.
This unethical conduct violates FINRA Rule 2010, which states that brokers must uphold high standards of commercial honor.
Dustin Chase has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 - General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 1 - Registered Representative Examination
- Series 4 - Registered Options Principal Examination
- Series 53 - Municipal Securities Principal Examination
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal Examination
Dustin Chase is a registered broker in 31 states. He is also a registered investment advisor in three states.
Dustin Chase has also worked with the following firms:
- Chase Investment Services (CRD#:25574)
- Citicorp Investment Services (CRD#:23988)
- Natwest Investor Services Corporation (CRD#:17434)
- Essex National Securities (CRD#:25454)
- ABN Amro Investment Services (CRD#:20373)
- EAB Securities (CRD#:17623)
- Citicorp Financial Services (CRD#:14675)
- Landmark Brokerage Services (CRD#:20221)
- A. G. Edwards & Sons (CRD#:4)
- Paine, Webber, Jackson & Curtis (CRD#:8174)
- Shearson Loeb Rhoades (CRD#:7506)
- Bateman Eichler, Hill Richards, Incorporated (CRD#:76)
- Drexel Burnham Lambert Incorporated (CRD#:7323)
- Kidder, Peabody & Co. Incorporated (CRD#:7613)
- Hornblower, Weeks, Noyes & Trask Incorporated (CRD#:7394)
- Eppler, Guerin & Turner (CRD#:260)
- Edward D. Jones & Co., (CRD#:250)
- Paine, Webber, Jackson & Curtis Incorporated (CRD#:640)
- E. F. Hutton & Company (CRD#:235)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with Dustin Chase and have concerns about your investments, don't hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated for investors to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.