Douglas Kaiser Allegedly Failed to Supervise
Douglas Kaiser (CRD #: 1674570), a broker registered with Westpark Capital, is the subject of a FINRA investigation, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on June 23, 2022. For more details, keep reading.
On April 11, 2022, FINRA made a preliminary determination to recommend that disciplinary action be brought against Douglas Kaiser following allegations that he failed to supervise, in violation of FINRA Rule 3110 and 2010.
Another dispute from April 18, 2016, also alleges Douglas Kaiser failed to supervise a transaction that involved a private offering. The dispute settled for $50,000.
Failure to Supervise
FINRA Rule 3110 requires firms to designate supervisors and to maintain a supervisory system designed to achieve compliance with securities laws. Firms must appoint appropriately trained supervisors and write internal procedures to guide the supervisory process. Supervisory requirements are designed to protect investors from misconduct and fraud.
Douglas Kaiser has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 87 Research Analyst Exam – Part II Regulations Module
- Series 55 Limited Representative-Equity Trader Exam
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
- Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal Examination
- Series 28 Introducing Broker/Dealer Financial Operations Principal Examination
- Series 4 Registered Options Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in nine states.
Douglas Kaiser has worked for the following firms:
- Westpark Capital (CRD #: 39914)
- Dawson James Securities (CRD #: 7569)
- Sterling Financial Investment Group (CRD #: 41506)
- Joseph Charles & Assoc. Inc. (CRD #: 3305)
- K. Scott & Co. (CRD #: 3305)
- Brennan Ross Securities (CRD #: 18363)
- The Stuart-James Company (CRD #: 11691)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Douglas Kaiser and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.