Donald Delahunt Allegedly Breached His Fiduciary Duty
Donald Delahunt (CRD #: 1972849), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley, is facing his eighth investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 21, 2023. Keep reading to learn more about his alleged conduct as a broker.
On May 22, 2023, an investor alleged that Donald Delahunt breached his fiduciary duty with respect to an investment strategy in a managed account. Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs) are fiduciaries, meaning they must place their customer’s best interests ahead of their own. Donald Delahunt is registered as both a broker and an investment adviser with Morgan Stanley.
Investors should know that he has seven older investor disputes on his record.
Donald Delahunt has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 25 states and is a registered investment adviser in Florida, Georgia, and Texas.
Donald Delahunt has registered with the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley & Co. Incorporated (CR #: 8209)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD #: 7556)
- Salomon Smith Barney (CRD #: 7059)
- The Robinson-Humphrey Company (CRD #: 723)
- Painewebber Incorporated (CRD #: 8174)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Donald Delahunt and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.