Dennis Ayre: Foresight Energy L.P. (FELP) Recommendations Allegedly Led to $5 Million Loss
Dennis Ayre (CRD #: 5365176), a previously registered broker and investment adviser with Hilltop Securities, is involved in several pending disputes regarding Foresight Energy, LP stock, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on September 24, 2021. These disputes allege millions of dollars in losses.
On July 16, 2021, investors alleged that Dennis Ayre recommended unsuitable investments and engaged in misrepresentation related to the purchase and concentration of Foresight Energy shares. This activity allegedly took place from March 1, 2014, to September 30, 2019. The investor is seeking $5,480,902.73; the dispute is pending.
There are three other investor disputes alleging losses due to recommendations of Foresight Energy LP.
· On July 12, 2021, an investor alleged that Dennis Ayre recommended unsuitable investments and violated FINRA rules when he recommended Foresight Energy L.P. (FELP) The investor is seeking $50,000; the dispute is pending.
· On December 31, 2020, investors alleged that Dennis Ayre engaged in negligence when he concentrated an investor’s portfolio in Foresight Energy L.P. securities. The investor is seeking $300,000; the dispute is pending.
· On August 7, 2020, an investor alleged that Dennis Ayre misrepresented Foresight Energy L.P. investments.
Settled Investor Disputes
There are seven other settled investor disputes that allege Dennis Ayre recommended unsuitable investments – these recommendations may have come with too much risk or failed to account for investors’ financial goals. These collectively settled for $1,184,372.61.
Dennis Ayre Background Information
Dennis Ayre has passed the following exams:
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 66 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
Dennis Ayre has worked with the following firms:
- Hilltop Securities (CRD #: 6220)
- Oppenheimer & Co. (CRD #: 249)
- Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith (CRD #: 7691)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (CRD #: 19616)
- First Republic Securities Company (CRD #: 105108)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Dennis Ayre and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email email@example.com.