David Wong Named in a Dispute Alleging Misappropriated Funds
David Wong (CRD #: 4689031), a broker registered with Integrity Brokerage, is involved in an investor dispute. This is according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on February 16, 2022.
A disclosure dated December 14, 2021, states that David Wong is a respondent in the investor complaint because of his position as the current owner of Integrity Brokerage. A former Integrity Brokerage representative Jan Haynes allegedly asked clients to write checks payable to Haynes Financial Group—his D.B.A. He is allegedly no longer responding to investor inquiries regarding the whereabouts of his investment dollars. The investor is seeking $459,000; the dispute is pending.
David Wong has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 24 General Securities Principal Examination
He is a registered broker in 27 states and is a registered investment adviser in California.
David Wong is a registered broker with Integrity Brokerage (CRD #: 117589) and is a registered investment adviser with Beachbreak Advisors (CRD #: 310757).
He has also worked with the following firms:
- Rance King Securities (CRD #: 15737)
- Crewe Capital (CRD #: 15737)
- Wealthforge Securities (CRD #: 152527)
- Arete Wealth Management (CRD #: 44856)
- Silber Bennett Financial (CRD #: 156435)
- Sandlapper Securities (CRD #: 137906)
- Ari Financial Services (CRD #: 137608)
- Newport Coast Securities (CRD #: 16944)
- Passco Capital (CRD #: 117323)
- Burch & Company (CRD #: 102280)
- James Harold Goode (CRD #: 16334)
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you have worked with David Wong and have concerns about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact us today at 877-600-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.
For nearly 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who have lost money following broker fraud or misconduct. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to restore your lost funds and get your financial future back on track.