David Park: Investors Allege $3,000,000 Loss
David Park (CRD #: 4385516), a broker registered with Cambridge Investment Research in La Canada, California, is involved in two investor disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 22, 2021.
On June 9, 2021, investors alleged that David Park of Cambridge Investment Research recommended unsuitable investments. They further alleged he made misrepresentations and omissions. The investors are seeking $3,000,000; the dispute is pending.
There is a similar dispute on Park’s record from just four months earlier. On February 26, 2021, investors alleged that Park sold them unsuitable alternative investments.
David Park Background Information
He has passed the following exams:
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in eight states and a registered investment adviser in California and Texas.
Park has worked for the following firms:
- Cambridge Investment Research (CRD #: 39543)
- Cambridge Investment Research Advisors (CRD #: 134139)
- FSC Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7461)
- P. Turner & Company Capital Management (CRD #: 124446)
- Brookstreet Securities Corporation (CRD #: 14667)
- Grattan Financial Securities (CRD #: 43484)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with David Park of Cambridge Investments and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.