Dave Becker Allegedly Recommended an Unsuitable, Alternative Investment
Sep 17, 2021 Investor Disputes
Dave Becker (CRD #: 3063973), a broker registered with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on August 30, 2021.
On August 9, 2021, an investor alleged that Dave Becker recommended unsuitable investments and was negligent when he recommended a high-risk, alternative investment.
Dave Becker Background Information
Dave Becker has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in three states and is a registered investment adviser in Illinois, Iowa, and Texas.
Dave Becker has worked with the following firms:
- Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investment (CRD #: 35747)
- Keystone Wealth Management (CRD #: 304133)
- Cetera Advisors (CRD #: 10299)
- Edward Jones (CRD #: 250)
- G. Edwards & Sons (CRD #: 4)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Dave Becker and you have concerns about your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 877-600-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.