Daniel Yee Faces Investor Allegations of Illiquid Investment Recommendations
Daniel Yee (CRD #: 4443999), a broker registered with Money Concepts Capital, is involved in an investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on July 19, 2021. Details are provided below.
On June 16, 2021, an investor alleged that Daniel Yee recommended an unsuitable investment. According to the disclosure, the investor wishes to sell their illiquid investment. Selling an illiquid investment before its maturity date can prove difficult and expensive. Brokers should always advise their investors regarding the liquidity of an investment. The investor is seeking $27,561; the dispute is pending.
Daniel Yee Background Information
Yee has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7 General Securities Representative Examination
He is a registered broker in 12 states and a registered investment adviser in California.
Yee has worked for the following firms:
- Money Concepts Advisory Service (CRD #: 12963)
- Allstate Financial Services (CRD #: 18272)
- Waddell & Reed (CRD #: 866)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Daniel Yee and you have concerns about the suitability of your investments, contact Kurta Law today. Call 212-658-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.