Investors Name Damon Gallagher in Dispute Alleging Failure to Supervise
Damon Gallagher (CRD #: 2693825), a broker registered with Morgan Stanley, is named in a pending investor dispute, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on April 20, 2023. If you have questions about his alleged conduct as a broker, read on.
On March 16, 2023, multiple investors named Damon Gallagher in a dispute alleging that his firm failed to supervise his management of their accounts between 2019 and 2022. They seek $50,000 in this pending dispute.
FINRA Rule 3110
FINRA Rule 3110 requires that firms establish systems of supervision to maintain their compliance with securities regulations. This includes appointing supervisors and providing them with Written Supervisory Procedures (WSPs).
Damon Gallagher has passed the following exams:
- Series 65 – Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination
- Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 3 – National Commodity Futures Examination
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination
- Series 10 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – General Module Examination
- Series 9 – General Securities Sales Supervisor – Options Module Examination
Damon Gallagher is a registered broker in all 50 states as well as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. He is also a registered investment adviser in New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
He has also worked for the following firms:
- Morgan Stanley & Company (CRD#:8209)
- Morgan Stanley (CRD#:7556)
- Quest Capital Strategies (CRD#:16783)
- Gaines, Berland (CRD#:14623)
Kurta Law Can Help
If you worked with Damon Gallagher and you have concerns about your investments, please contact us today at 877-600-0098 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
For over 20 years, Kurta Law has advocated on behalf of investors who want to recover their investment losses from brokers and brokerage firms. Kurta Law is a nationally recognized law firm and exclusively represents investors against brokers and brokerage firms on a contingency basis. This means that the firm only earns a fee if our securities attorneys recover money on your behalf.